How do I get free shipping?Shipping is free within Singapore for orders above $100, unless stated otherwise.
When will I get my order?
- You may select the estimated delivery date upon checkout (applies to availability of products only). Availability of delivery dates may vary.
Fees for Shipping
- For normal shipping the delivery fee of $10 will be charged
- For express shipping, the delivery fee of $20 will be charged
- Additional charge of $10 will be charged if we require to deliver to Sentosa or Tuas. Do inform us for this arrangement.
We engage 3rd party logistic to engage our services, hence shipping fee will not be refunded.
If you have a specific timing to be met, do let us know in advance so we can try our best to arrange it for you.
Can I split the items in my order across different addresses?
Each order is delivered to one address. We are unfortunately not able to split items within one order for delivery to multiple locations.
If deliveries to multiple addresses are required, please make one order for each different delivery address.
Can I change my delivery address after confirmation?Any change of address or delivery date will be charged an additional $8.
What if I'm not home when my orders are delivered?
Our friendly courier partners will contact you during deliveries. Orders that are not delivered successfully, a surcharge of $10 is required for re-delivery of our products.
Orders above $80 includes an insulated cooler bag. This should safely help preserve the temperature of the product for about an hour. However, we recommend that you keep it in the freezer as soon as it is delivered.
Do note that we will not be responsible for spoilage if nobody is home to receive the order.
Can I collect the orders on my own?
We only deliver it to your doorstep for now.
Where do you deliver to?
- We deliver to anywhere in Singapore except Jurong Island.
- A delivery fee of $20 will be required if orders are send to Sentosa or Tuas
When do you deliver?
- We deliver every day from Monday to Saturday, usually between 9am to 5pm which you can choose your date of delivery at checkout.
- For durians, we only deliver at 2 time slots from 1pm to 4pm or 7pm to 10pm. For any other enquiries do Whatsapp or email us.
- For mooncakes, we only deliver from 9am to 1pm and 1pm to 5pm. An email confirmation will be sent to you prior to delivery.
How long can the product last?
When kept in the freezer our product can last for 2 weeks and is best consumed within this time frame.
Do not thaw and refreeze the product as the taste will be different.
Are the products Halal?
No, we are not Halal certified but our products do not contain pork, lard or gelatin.
Are the products gluten-free?Our durians are 100% gluten-free, however the durian mochis and mooncakes contains wheat.
Are the products dairy-free?
Our durians are 100% dairy-free but the rest of our products contains dairy, such as milk and eggs.
Same-Day Delivery for Durians
Orders for same-day delivery should be made by 4pm.
For any enquiries, please call our hotline at 8125 4277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.